Last updated: October 21, 2014 at 18:32 pm
Note! Using GMail? Check your spam folder for any emails from StudioChaotic.com and JennyKBrennan.com , such as email subscribe verification mail and post notifications.
Welcome to Studio Chaotic. Make yourself at home!
I’m not as mean as i look.
And not even half as pleasant as I sound. Check out the podcast. There’s music to hear, some writing to look into, random bits of this and that. Listen to the semi-daily audio blog below.
Latest track released
Play My pumpkin.
Collaboration Joey T Songwriter, drums, bass, guitar, and more. Tony Cas on guitar, JennyK mix, vocals, and more.
All rights reserved.
- October madness (10/7/2014) - There is just something strange about October. Windy, rainy, the days are growing darker, and life switch gears. That’s what it feels like for me anyways. Here is another somewhat eklectic podcast episode for you. We hear Imp going a bit mad no thanks to yours truly. We hear a new flash fiction piece narrated […]
- This is August – Studio Chaotic summer special 2014 (8/1/2014) - Hey, there truly are other people in the world! Besides inner demons and a pet Imp that is Jen talks to Nick, Dave, and Thomas about their philosophy of life. We hear some music from Thomas, some wise words from Imp, get a glimpse into a workaholics small pleasures, and sense a somewhat hot temper […]
- Update. JennyK talking shit again after two months of nothing. (3/12/2014) - A network of complications March update JennyK talking shit for a few minutes. About Kompoz, where musicians collaborate, immigration status, good v.s bad mornings, and mental health maintenance. Transcript Sorry, no transcript today. Finishing this episode is a trance track called “I will find you” Produced and released on Kompoz.com by Airy connections, 404, Ed […]
- Submit is The point of no return. The introvert bloggers dilemma. Intentional blog 05 (10/22/2014) - Break the status quo before it breaks you. I’m not sure what’s worse, the dread before hitting that button for fear of being exposed as someone seeking attention or approval; or the realization that there is something wrong in what I just sent out to the world for all to see and judge. Or, the […]
- Reasons not to blog. Motivation drives the message. Here’s why that can get messy. — Intentional blogging 04 (10/18/2014) - Should you really blog? There are many bloggers out there and so much great content. It’s huge. Basically, it is a new world and now is the time to be a part of it. The reasons to start a blog and let your voice be part of this global conversation, share your voice and views […]
- jerrys thoughts (10/16/2014) - Picture hgfmy future tattoo If you found this post worth your time, please take a couple more seconds to share it with your friends and followers. Thank you. Send as email.
- A Gal Eerie of Desire – Part 3 of 5 (10/23/2014)
- A gal eerie of desire Part 2 of 5 – Thursday exhibit. (10/22/2014)
- A gal eerie of desire Part 1 of 5 – Wednesday Exhibit. (10/21/2014)
Latest audio diary entriesPlay most recent entry. Play previous entry. Play the one before that.
Note. Only the three latest diary entries will ever be available. No archives exist of these as they are not posts. These are managed via manual file swapping. I don’t keep track of dates. So that is that.
Studio Chaotic – Powered by competing brain frequencies.