Stay connected:Play me. (Latest podcast episode. Tiny update.
- Tiny update — I’m still here (7/7/2015) - Tiny update for July 2015 Coming up Yeah, I’m still here. JennyK is nothing if not stubborn. More is coming in July, this is just to see if my recording equipment is still working and that the imp is still alive and well. More is coming. JennyK July 6 2015 If you found this worth … Continue reading Tiny update — I’m still here
- Belief (3/11/2015) - Belief A belief is a thought you keep thinking Abraham Hicks Transcript A belief is a thought you keep thinking. At any time you can choose another thought. And you can make that into a belief. A habit is a belief is a thought you keep thinking. You can change a thought so you can … Continue reading Belief
- Winter is here. Just sayin. (11/16/2014) - Winter is here. Just a reminder. Muahahahahaha! Watch on Youtube. November 16th. Snow! Fucking burrrrrrr! Ick! If you found this worth your time, please take a couple more seconds to share it with your friends and followers. Thank you. Send as email.
- JennyK and this sundered world – What’s happening? (1/15/2016) - It’s a new year. Now, let’s do it all again. And so much more. This is my first post on Studio Chaotic since July of last year and I have no good excuse for that. But it has been busy and many things have come my way that I will tell you all about. But … Continue reading JennyK and this sundered world – What’s happening?
- Polish that turd. And if it doesn’t shine, flush. Why edit that puppy? (11/6/2014) - Editing — Don’t wanna, don’t wanna don’t wanna. I suppose I should. I just started looking over a novel I’ve had lying around for a number of years now. It’s one of the few finished longer works I’ve written. But it needs editing. As I read over a couple of chapters I realize that I’ve … Continue reading Polish that turd. And if it doesn’t shine, flush. Why edit that puppy?
- Life is a work in progress. Why the rush to be done? A reflection. (11/4/2014) - What’s the hurry? There’s a man in the area. He is obviously retired and spends most days adding rocks to a stone wall. This is all I know about this man; He builds this seemingly endless stone wall and I think to myself: “There is no way he will ever get done that wall.” Because … Continue reading Life is a work in progress. Why the rush to be done? A reflection.
- The Trials – A Kompoz collaboration – JennyK Original (7/16/2015) - The trials – A Kompoz collaboration – (JennyK original) Released July 16 2015 Art/prog- rock SoundBlend store link pending Collaboration page Collaborators This would not have been the same without Kompoz.com vincentsaling from Strasbourg Alsace France gave this song real life with his beautiful guitar work. From Scotland; Nigel Robinson a.k.a Gemini added that beautiful smooth … Continue reading The Trials – A Kompoz collaboration – JennyK Original
- Wasted – A Kompoz collaboration – Video (4/21/2015) - Wasted Collaborators JennyK Jenny Brennan Jasper Ontario Canada Creator sriracha Billy LeCoq-Mauvais Triskelion Pitcairn Gemini Nigel Robinson Scotland United Kingdom kenzoK Ken Ferretti italy italy Italy Billy on the drums, guitar, and mastering. Nigel on bass. Ken on the strings. thanks guys. This was fun. Lyrics (I really don’t have time for this … Continue reading Wasted – A Kompoz collaboration – Video
- The Dorks – Right minds left – A Kompoz collaboration release – Honky Tonk (12/31/2014) - Right minds left Honky Tonk $0.99 on soundBlend And how did this happen? Artist’s Notes (By Project creator Kim Noble) How The Dorks came into existence—the behind-the-scenes story: Starting with two lyricists who have a bit too much time on their hands, Tracy led the charge in creating some lyrics that jumped off a hilarious … Continue reading The Dorks – Right minds left – A Kompoz collaboration release – Honky Tonk
Maintenance, and stuff.
Stuff work well, stuff work not so well, old problems fade, new problems appear. So, there you have it. Here’s what does work:
For a while nothing I did felt good enough. I banned my own videos from the net; what a ludicrous thing to do. Well, I’ve changed my mind. I’ve set up a new Youtube channel to start with. Go there and subscribe to the
Studio Chaotic Productions Youtube channel
Or the php version required change and creates very strange problems. Fix one thing… well you know the rest. So basically, this site is in partial maintenance mode until I can find plugins to replace those that fail thanks to a very diligent Wordpress update policy.
All is well.
And if it’s not, it will be.
For now, there will be issues, broken code, strange things. Have no fear. I am nothing if not stubborn.
A belief is a thought you keep thinking…
Calm down. What’s the hurry?
Silence your phone, breathe, and take a moment to relax. I have a few places I’d love for you to visit.
Let the sound of rain settle your nerves at Rain for me.
Those are my personal favorites because of the wonderfully relaxing sound-scapes. If sitting still and just relaxing seems just a bit too dull for you, I recommend opening these in a new tab and let the background music play as you do your normal stuff. If you have just two minutes and want to make sure you actually stay still and rest for all of those seconds without cheating; try to Do nothing for two minutes. Chances are that those two minutes will do you wonders.
These and more websites that will help you slow down and breathe for a while are listed in this great post:
Take a break. 10 websites to help you relax for two minutes.